Support our application
We need your help to enable Farnborough Airport to invest and plan for the long-term, supporting economic growth potential of the region and safeguarding our common future.
Our plans will:
- Preserve the legacy of both Farnborough and the Airport
- Result in hundreds of new jobs locally, including jobs at the Airport itself
- Safeguard the position of the companies, jobs, and local residents
- Provide additional funding towards community and environmental projects
- Bring £150m in GVA to the local area
- Introduce annual and non-weekday flight limits, to ensure growth is phased
- No longer include changes to the non-weekday operating hours
- Include new measures to mitigate and reduce the potential for increased aircraft noise
- Continue our focus on emissions reduction and air quality monitoring
Local support for Farnborough Airport’s plans will be a key factor when Rushmoor Borough Council makes its decision on the Airport’s planning application.
Make a difference
Complete the form above to send a supportive comment about the proposals directly to Rushmoor Borough Council.
- Email your comments of support to your MP and ward councillors explaining why you support the application: find your local councillors or find your MP
- Make your voice heard across social media with the hashtags #friendoffarnborough #farnboroughisfab #oneairportonetownourfuture
- Share and interact with our content on social media to show your support
- Spread the word amongst your neighbours, friends and family that they can make a difference too by visiting this page and logging their support for the application